A few of the symptoms of Burn Out are:
* Not feeling enthusiastic about going to work.
* Becoming critical whilst there.
* Getting ‘no satisfaction’ from what you’re doing.
* Feeling you have ‘no energy’ whilst there.
* Using food, drugs or alcohol to keep on ‘keeping on’.
* Starting to be aware of physical symptoms such as headaches.
Some of the things that can cause Work Burn Out are:
* When your time at work does not balance out with the time you like to spend with family
* When you feel there’s no support coming from the ‘home front’ and that you feel all alone.
* When you feel the job’s not worth it.
* When you just keep going and do not make different choices about what you’re doing.
* When you also have to deal with people who seem to make ‘everything difficult’ at work.
* When your values aren’t the same as your bosses.
As with any other ‘challenge’ – make sure to get a medical diagnosis and appropriate help.